Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Making of Harry Potter


What a MAGICAL day!!!! We went to Warner Brothers, The Making of Harry Potter set tour. It was so fantastic. Obviously anyone who knows me knows how much I love harry potter so this was just a dream come true for me. We had a really really fun time and took sooooooo many pictures! I cried quite a few times, especially when we entered the room with the huge Hogwarts model. I told Zach that, as ridiculous as it sounds, it's as close to a religious experience that I've ever had. I sat on a bench crying for an embarrassingly long time. We then made our way through to the amazing gift shop where I spent all of our money so we will now starve until getting back to the states. Just kidding but I did go a little crazy because I was so happy and excited. I've promised it's my last purchases! I'm cuddled up with my new stuffed Fluffy with a bit of a belly ache. Nothing can bring me down today though. It was just a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment